Comment on page
Detailed information on $SOC tokenomics
The Ape Society developed unique tokenomics to match the one-of-a-kind ecosystem.
Some examples include all $SOC is burned when buying or upgrading frames, the first-ever 3-phased emissions curve, and dynamic Frame pricing.
- Staking Rewards: $SOC reserved for Apes and Frames staked.
- Projector Rewards: Craftsmen will be able to craft these unique utility assets that will generate $SOCIETY once staked. There will be a limit of one projector per Cabin.
- DAO: Allocation for the DAO wallet, fully decentralized — these tokens are in the Apes' hands.
- Airdrop: Tokens airdropped to the diamond-handed Apes that held throughout 10 epochs from March to May of 2022.
- Liquidity: Provided on Minswap
- Team: Tokens allocated to Ape Force 1, vested. The unlocks occur every week for 3 years, proportional to Daily Emissions.
- Community Incentives: Everything is community-related, from marketing to poker tournaments to giveaways.
- TASPI: Finished DAO initiative, rewarding tokens to 7 community-selected pools over the course of 35 epochs.
- Double-Farm: Rewards for providing liquidity through staking SOC/ADA on Minswap.
- AF1 Fund: Will be used for partnerships, incentives to non-AF1 team members, and specific project promotions.
This graph represents the Daily Emission Curve - a unique model to distribute staking rewards designed exclusively for The Ape Society ecosystem.
The X and Y axis (time and $SOC) are hidden to avoid market manipulation. There are 3 different phases of emissions:
- Phase 1: Fixed daily increase of rewards emission
- Phase 2: Starts with a specific percentage of remaining rewards where that percentage decreases daily after
- Phase 3: Fixed % of remaining rewards until infinity